Spring and fall are very busy seasons for homeowners, as they have to stay focused and perform plenty of lawn maintenance tasks at the same time. These two seasons are usually associated with general and thorough cleanings sessions and your yard makes no exception. Vegetal debris and fallen leaves need to be removed and reused both in spring and fall to keep your property healthy, beautiful and thriving.
What Are the Negative Consequences of Improper Leaf Cleanups?
Many people talk about leaving dry, rotten and dead leaves on the ground as an organic fertilization technique. After all, if we can leave behind grass clippings after we mow to further nourish the soil, why shouldn’t we do the same when it comes to leaves?
The problem with fallen leaves – as compared to freshly clipped grass – is that the former are usually dead, diseased, wet or affected by pests. Leaving such a vegetation debris carpet on the ground can only invite other pests to thrive, not to mention the diseases they can entertain. Mold and mildew are the smallest of the problems which can occur if you don’t clean up flower beds, tree plantations, and the lawn and veggie garden of all dead leaves.
Many know leaves can be used for mulch. While true, we have to stress out that only dry shredded leaves (with the lawn mower) can indeed make nutritious, healthy mulch for an organic and sustainable approach to lawn care and landscaping.
Why Should You Hire Us to Perform Regular Leaf Cleanups?
If you ever thought leaf cleanups can be correctly performed manually or using a rake, you should know such endeavors are time consuming and exhausting especially if you own a large property with plenty of ornamental trees, shrubs and vegetation. Sit back, enjoy and relax while we keep your property clean, neat, and safe from pests and diseases, manicured and thriving – after all, this is what we have been doing for many years now.
This is what we can do for you and your property:
- Assess the situation and learn about the complexity of the job
- Bring a team of licensed professionals working with the latest leaf blowers and other equipment to clean your entire property in no time.
- Ensure you that everybody is safe (you, your family and our workers) by backing up all our services with licenses, certificates, coverage, insurance policies and proven skills and experience.
- Come fully equipped with proper uniforms, gloves and protective gear to further ensure safety and efficiency.
- We collect the vegetal debris and dispose of it according to local regulations.
- We only leave the premises only after we made sure everything in neat, clean and tidy.
- We never forget to close the gate behind us and properly inform you regarding the tasks we performed.
A nice, clean and tidy yard and lawn inherently boosts your property’s curb appeal and your landscape’s health and thriving potential! Don’t bother with raking and manually collecting dead leaves, we are here for you all year long. All our services are offered together with our 100% Satisfaction warranty: if we did something wrong (or left something undone), you can call us back and achieve your desired results completely for free!