Hedge trimming is both an art and a science. It may look easy, but in fact, it is a task that requires knowledge and skill. For instance, new hedges require formative pruning in their first years after they were planted, while established hedges may require trimming twice or three times of year. There is a big difference in formal hedges and informal ones, as the first may need maintenance trimming twice a year, while the latter can do just fine with a maintenance trimming only once a year.
Depending on your hedge variety, pruning and trimming are adapted so the hedge keeps its looks and health with the constant promotion of its blooming and thriving. As trimming techniques go, depending on your wishes and the variety’s features, hedging can be performed manually or with the help of an electric trimmer.
Hedge trimming brings together the best of both worlds of horticulture and landscaping. While you should be constantly aware of the needs, time intervals, techniques and strengths of the hedge variety you grow, you should always trim hedges according to the overall landscape design.
Hedges should be perfectly blended in the landscape and offer it value through color, contrast, foliage / flower density, texture and depth. Hedges also need professional trimming as not all varieties sit well with shears or electrical equipment. Also, depending on what shape you want to give them or how you want them to fully integrate in the landscape, hedges can be trimmed to look neat, with crisp edges and a flat top or gain a wilder, more natural look.
Call Professionals for Perfect Hedge Trimming Services
You may enjoy trimming your hedges once or twice a year, but are you really sure you cut enough or you don’t cut too much? Are you sure you will achieve a perfect edge? Do you know for sure the hedge’s weaknesses, features and strengths? Why waste time, money and resources when our team is here for you ready to serve? Here are a few things you need to know about our hedging services:
- We first evaluate the vegetation and decide when and how to trim it for the best outcomes.
- We may perform manual trimming or use electric equipment depending on the hedge variety and its purpose in the overall landscape.
- We use only the latest machinery so we don’t contribute to pollution or environmental harms.
- We work only with trained professionals in horticulture and landscaping so they offer you the best trimmed hedges all year long.
- We are able to trim your hedges in various shapes to make sure they blend in your overall landscape preserving their health and promoting their growth.
- We don’t leave your property until everything is clean and neat and we never forget to close the gate behind us.
If you are still not convinced, give us a call or use our online tool to get a free estimate. We will come down your house, assess the situation, make you an offer and settle a schedule. After that, you can truly enjoy your Garden of Eden at no risk! Each of our services comes backed up by insurance policies and workers’ coverage. More than that, we offer our iron-clad 100% satisfaction guarantee: if you are not absolutely thrilled with our work, we will come back and redo the job for free!